Saturday, August 22, 2015

First Give-A-Way for my followers!!

My first give-a-way to my followers is a Lab Safety memory game!

The file is in pdf format and is black and white printer friendly. I suggest printing 9 pages per one sheet of paper. You get the best size and the cards remain easy to read. You can also print them in full size.

Once i printed mine out I glued card stock to the back and am having them laminated for future use. I have seven lab tables so I am making seven sets although I have been contemplating making eight.

I hope you enjoy your first free monthly gift and I look forward to your feedback!

I am leaving the game up for download until Tuesday, August 22, 2015.

Click on the box with the arrow sticking out in the upper right hand corner to open a new window and download the game from there.

Lab Safety Memory Game







No comments:

Post a Comment