Saturday, August 1, 2015

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello!

My name is Melanie Foster! I have been a Secondary Science teacher for sixteen years. I live in El Paso, Texas and love teaching. I have an art and science background so I am constantly creating lessons that will incorporate as many learning styles as possible. I am also a green advocate and I look for ways to save paper for things like assessments and quizzes. Not only do some of my methods save copy paper, but they also save time spent in the copy room. I use a lot of technology in my classroom including laptops, desktops, projectors, tablets and the students own phones. I make it my mission that students use their phones as a resource and not just a way to post on Instagram and Snapchat.

I hope to share many great teaching techniques with everyone. Follow my blog and I will follow you as well. Please share any comments and ask any questions you may have.

Mizz Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment